SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. is a global provider of financial services software and software-enabled services. Founded in 1986, SS&C has built the most comprehensive powerhouse of software technology in the financial services industry – technology that complements our unrivaled expertise and professionalism in fund administration, insurance and pension funds, and asset and wealth management accounting and operations. Named by Forbes as one of America’s best midsize employers, SS&C has more than 20,000 employees and 15,000 clients worldwide, and is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut, with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and Australia.
This position will be based at 9000 Southside Blvd. Jacksonville, FL 32256.
Join the company ranked #1 on the list of Best Places to Work in Jacksonville and Northeast Florida. SS&C Advent, a leading provider of award-winning software and services for the global investment management industry, is seeking a Senior Software Engineer in Jacksonville. The Engineer must have excellent communication and analytical skills. They should possess the enthusiasm and entrepreneurial skills needed to grow with our company. Relocation assistance is available for this position.
This role will work on our Black Diamond Performance Reporting™ solution for the wealth management process. The core product retrieves and reconciles investment accounting data and provides a feature-rich, Internet-based application to analyze performance. Black Diamond Performance Reporting™ helps wealth managers and their clients by providing unbiased, outsourced investment performance reporting.
- Ability to complete all phases of software development lifecycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing, and support
- Working closely with members of the product development team to achieve the best user experience while writing modular and scalable code
- Own features/pages beginning to end, from mockups & design documents/reviews to acceptance testing and deployment
- Communicating and brainstorming with other team members for solutions to client requests
- Strong communications skills
- Superior knowledge of and experience with Microsoft C# programming language
- Knowledge/Experience with third-party UI/charting controls preferred (e.g., D3)
- Superior knowledge of and experience with Microsoft SQL 2008/2012 and T-SQL
- Experience with modern front end tooling and development processes preferred
- Experience with .NET Core a plus
- Knowledge of MongoDB or Neo4j a plus
- Experience in wealth management or financial services a plus
- BS/BA from accredited college or university preferred
Salary based on experience. Relocation is available.
If you've got what it takes to be a great Software Engineer, and want to work with a hardworking, success-oriented, and fun team, then apply today.
What’s In It for You
- Exposure to a number of key business groups within the company, including regular interaction with senior management
- Competitive salary plus great benefits
- 3 weeks of accrued paid time off in year one plus 9 holidays, increased to 4 weeks accrued paid time off on your 1st year anniversary –**subject to modification based on the level of the role
- Tuition Reimbursement up to 70% for qualified courses
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.
SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan.
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.