SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. is a global provider of financial services software and software-enabled services. Founded in 1986, SS&C has built the most comprehensive powerhouse of software technology in the financial services industry – technology that complements our unrivaled expertise and professionalism in fund administration, insurance and pension funds, and asset and wealth management accounting and operations. Named by Forbes as one of America’s best midsize employers, SS&C has more than 20,000 employees and 15,000 clients worldwide, and is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut, with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and Australia.
This position will be based at 9000Southside Blvd. Jacksonville, FL 32256
Are you looking for a place that perfectly blends financial services and technology? Do you enjoy problem-solving? At SS&C Advent Client Support, we help make our clients successful by solving their technical challenges and by providing guidance on the use of our various software and services offerings.
Does the prospect of joining a company voted the Best Place to Work in Jacksonville excite you? Do you want a career and not just a job? Then you should talk to us.
What we’ll provide:
- Excellent training based on 30+ years of industry experience.
- Well-defined career paths.
- Access to technology, such as SQL, UNIX, LINUX.
- A teamwork-based culture.
- Issues (low-Volume, high-complexity) and assignments that will challenge you daily.
- An environment where you will work directly with clients, team members, implementation consultants, and resources across our global office locations to achieve desired results.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Strong customer focus and ability to manage and exceed clients’ expectations for support.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well within a team environment.
- Superior troubleshooting and analysis / resolution skills.
- Proven aptitude to learn complex technical and theoretical information quickly.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple complex issues and adapt to different challenges and changing priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to understand and convey client business requirements to senior level resources for escalation.
- Working knowledge of MS Windows, MS Office, system architecture, and environments.
- Flexibility to support market hours.
- Occasional weekend on-call availability needed to satisfy Advent’s 24x7 Global support model
Advantageous and preferred:
- A degree: MIS, computer science, other technical, economics, business management, or finance.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.
SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan.
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.