Our Client, One of the Largest Banks in the World, is actively looking for a Data Analyst/Engineer to join their team in Dallas, TX!
Working withTransactional and Analytical Data Sets for One of the Largest Banks in the world!
Day to day:
- develops, maintains, and enhances client systems as well as designs and develops new feature
- Develops, maintains, enhances, and tests client systems of moderate to high complexity.
- Investigation and resolution of complex data, system, and software issues in the production environment.
- Designs and implements strategic partner integrations.
Looking for experience in:
- Collibra (or similar data governance tool).
SQL, data flow and ETL.
- Data Governance experience a must.
- Creating and managing Restful APIs, postgreSQL or MS SQL Server is a plus.
- Linux, and stream and batch processing architecture.
Creating and proposing technical design documentation which includes current and future functionality, database objects affected, specifications, and flows/diagrams
- Experience working in AWS or other cloud-based environments.
A competitive benefits package is offered complete with: health, transportation benefits, accrued sick-time off, and a 401k option. We unfortunately do not provide sponsorship.
*Local candidates are preferred, as we do not provide relocation for interviews or accepted offers.