SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. is a global provider of financial services software and software-enabled services. Founded in 1986, SS&C has built the most comprehensive powerhouse of software technology in the financial services industry – technology that complements our unrivaled expertise and professionalism in fund administration, insurance and pension funds, and asset and wealth management accounting and operations. Named by Forbes as one of America’s best midsize employers, SS&C has more than 20,000 employees and 15,000 clients worldwide, and is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut, with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and Australia.
We are looking for an Advent Geneva Applications Developer with Finance and Advent Geneva administration/RSL expertise in our 4 Times Square NY, NY 10036 location.
- Geneva related development (creating and amending RSLs plus Geneva administration tasks)
- Providing support on production issues (addressing issues related to server/processes)
- Identifying ways to drive quality and system performance improvements across the application
- Participating in cross-team information sharing resources and working to identify risks early in the development process
- Collaborating with Product Owners to ensure understanding of business requirements
- Interacting with client(s) and managing expectations
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering / MS in computer science
- 3+ Years of technical expertise with a strong knowledge of SQL
- Experience with the following technologies: Advent Geneva, RSL, RDL, SSRS a plus
- Knowledge in Java, shell scripts, Linux/Unix, and Sybase databases is advisable
- Experience working within the Financial Industry, trading systems, Investor Services or fixed income a must
- Extensive experience with application integrations
- Proven experience with version control, unit testing and performance testing tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.
SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan.
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.